- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
- Race 3 Early Reviews: Even Salman Khan's Charisma & Star Power Fails To Ignite This Mess Say Critics
- Race 3: Why Many People Warned Remo D'Souza Not To Work With Salman Khan?
- Remo D'Souza's Success In Bollywood Is Truly Inspiring!
- Race 3: This Detail About Anil Kapoor's Entry Scene Will Raise Your Excitement Levels For This Film
Director Remo D'Souza says that for his movie A Flying Jatt, he wanted a superhero who is innocent and Tiger Shroff is the perfect choice for the film.
Remo told at the trailer lauch of the movie, ''I wanted a superhero, who is innocent, adorable and someone who is just like us (common man). Someone who has powers but doesn't know how to use it. I wanted an innocent face but when he does action, he should look like a superhero. And who better than Tiger Shroff (for this film). Our superhero Tiger is very innocent, young and normal.''
He added, "It's not just the story of a superhero but also about a boy finding out his identity of being a Sikh. I wanted to make a different kind of superhero film. I saw many superhero movies and always had questions watching Spiderman and Superman, like as soon as they get their superpowers, they start jumping.''
''I used to wonder if a guy like us, who is scared of heights, gets the power, how would he react. So, taking that thought, I made this film," Remo told.
Also Read: Gauri Khan, You Lucky Woman! 30 Pics That Show Shahrukh Khan Is The King Of Romance In Real Life Too
"I had written this script long back. I had this script even before I started directing. So, this was my first script," Remo said.