- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- REVEALED! Shahid Kapoor's 37th Birthday Celebrations Won't Be A Star-Studded Fare For This Reason
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
Shahid Kapoor and his lovely wife Mira celebrated their wedding anniversary recently. Their anniversary was also very special, because the adorable couple is expecting their first child in September.
The Udta Punjab actor took to Instagram to share a sweet picture with Mira Rajput where they are kissing each other, on their first anniversary.
Mira Rajput is in her third trimester of pregnancy. Shahid Kapoor is very excited about becoming a father for the first time. The actor is taking extra care of his 22-year-old wife.
He also posted a selfie where he is seen cuddling his pregnant wife. Shahid and Mira tied the knot last July in an intimate ceremony. They later hosted a grand reception for their Bollywood colleagues.
The actor surprised everyone by marrying a girl who does not belong to Bollywood. Talking about it Shahid told a daily, "I think the fact that we are different works for us. It is a nice thing that we are different from each other. But at the same time we are good at communication, we get along well. She (Mira) makes me feel very normal. I go back to a very real atmosphere and I really like that a lot. She has no desire to get overtly 'filmy' as a person. She is very much an individual in her own right.''
"We met, spend time and we really liked each other. I feel you should be with someone who you are comfortable with it doesn't matter how and where you met." Shahid Kapoor added.