- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor and his lovely wife Mira celebrated their wedding anniversary recently. Their anniversary was also very special, because the adorable couple is expecting their first child in September.
The Udta Punjab actor took to Instagram to share a sweet picture with Mira Rajput where they are kissing each other, on their first anniversary.
Mira Rajput is in her third trimester of pregnancy. Shahid Kapoor is very excited about becoming a father for the first time. The actor is taking extra care of his 22-year-old wife.
He also posted a selfie where he is seen cuddling his pregnant wife. Shahid and Mira tied the knot last July in an intimate ceremony. They later hosted a grand reception for their Bollywood colleagues.
The actor surprised everyone by marrying a girl who does not belong to Bollywood. Talking about it Shahid told a daily, "I think the fact that we are different works for us. It is a nice thing that we are different from each other. But at the same time we are good at communication, we get along well. She (Mira) makes me feel very normal. I go back to a very real atmosphere and I really like that a lot. She has no desire to get overtly 'filmy' as a person. She is very much an individual in her own right.''
"We met, spend time and we really liked each other. I feel you should be with someone who you are comfortable with it doesn't matter how and where you met." Shahid Kapoor added.