- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor says that he wants to be his best for his daughter Misha and wants her to be proud of him. The actor and his wife Mira Rajput welcomed their first bundle of joy in August. And he is enjoying every moment of fatherhood.
When asked what's it like coming back to wife and a baby, the 35-year-old actor told IANS, "I don't want to leave. I guess a man who is a father will understand. It can't be defined. It gives you a lot of strength. I feel strong because I want to fight for Misha and be my best for her. I want to be better everyday because I want her to be proud of me."
When asked if being a husband and father had any impact on acting, he said, "I am hardly working. I guess the first thing that happened to me was going jobless. I don't know if it has changed me as an actor, but it has changed me as person. I understand priorities in my life. I understand what I want to give my time to. When you are single, there are so many things that you can do. I was living alone for more than 10 years. So, everything was possible. I was master of my own will."
"And that kind of changes. In the beginning, it is really difficult. You feel like 'Oh my God! I can't do what I want to do anymore', and then later you feel like what ... it is awesome. I feel happy to come back home and share my happiness," said the actor.
The couple, who have over a decade age gap, tied the knot in New Delhi on July 7 last year.