- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
Shahrukh Khan's Raees and Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil are supposed to release on January 26, 2017. But Shahrukh wants to avoid the box office clash between the two films.
In a recent media interaction, Shahrukh Khan said, "We have spoken to Hrithik and Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar (producers of Raees). We spoke to them a month back as they were just starting so we can do some adjustments. So, Rakeshji (Kaabil producer Rakesh Roshan) and Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar will be meeting again. We are figuring out so that we don't clash.''
Shahrukh Khan further added, "I think a big film has its own level of release. It should release in 3,500-4,000 theatres. When two big films release, we don't get theatrical release we want.''
"Till the time we don't have 8,000-10,000 theatres no two big films can come. We were working on 'Raees' and I got hurt (so 'Raees' got pushed). The film is ready but we are yet to shoot that last shot," the superstar said.