- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan's younger son AbRam Khan recently attended the IPL games with his superstar dad. At the match, all the girls went crazy after seeing AbRam and were seen kissing the tiny tot at every chance they got.
And after seeing his latest picture, even you will say that AbRam Khan is a charmer just like his father Shahrukh Khan.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Really Cute Pics Of AbRam
King Khan is blessed with three kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam and is very attached to all of them. However, he says that he did not spend much time with Aryan and Suhana when they were going up as he was busy making his career in Bollywood but things are different with AbRam. The actor often takes AbRam with him to the shooting sets of his movies.
Recently, during the promotions of his upcoming movie Fan, SRK talked about his children and told a news agency, ''My kids are extremely sorted... They are more sorted than I am. Strangely, people would expect the star kids to be spoiled, but they are damn good kids. Aryan is a nice, strong boy and so is Suhana, and they both like films.''
Shahrukh Khan further added, "None of them has jumped (the bandwagon) and said that they want to start acting... They come to my sets to understand what filmmaking is about because it's time for them to get interested. Aryan is studying and both of them have to study... They have to finish their graduation. Aryan is doing film and TV course, Suhana is in school.
"I keep hearing Karan Johar is launching (Aryan), but that's not true," the 50-year-old added.