- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rishi Kapoor's Message To Young Actors: Observation Is The Tool For Becoming Good Actor, Not Gymming
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajma Chawal: Amyra Dastur's First Look Has 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Connection'!
We all read the stories about Rishi Kapoor misbehaving with a media person during Ganpati Visarjan. The Kapoors, including Rishi's elder brother Randhir and the actor's son Ranbir Kapoor, were on their way to immerse the family's Ganesh idol, installed at R K Studios at Chembur, in the sea near Shivaji Park in Dadar, Central Mumbai. Recently, a video showing Rishi and Randhir slapping and pushing a few media persons during the immersion went viral online.
When Sonu Sood was asked to comment on the same, he told a leading news agency, "I don't know what exactly happened, I wasn't there. But I have met Ranbir, Rishi sir. They are great people. I think everyone will agree they are one of the most grounded people we have in the industry.''
Sonu Sood further added, "I don't think that can happen, but when you're in a crowd and you are moving with the family, this has happened to everyone that sometimes, there is this whole crowd and you react to situations.''
"I think they are great people and I totally love them. But I can't comment on the issue, because I wasn't there," he said.