- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- Son Chiriya: Bhumi Pednekar Brings In Fear With Her Menacing Looks In This Dacoit Drama!
- FINAL! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance This Newbie In The Hindi Remake Of 'The Fault In Our Stars'
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- Kedarnath Controversy! Team Abhishek Kapoor ACCUSES KriAj Entertainment Of Spreading False Rumours
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput is all set to entertain his fans with his upcoming film MS Dhoni: The Untold Story. Recently at a promotional event, Sushant Singh Rajput told a leading news agency that he feels bad when instead of focusing on his work people talk about his personal life.
When Sushant was asked about his relationship with Kriti Sanon and his ex Ankita, he said, "We should not be talking about it. We are telling a very important, engaging story (through the film). We have worked hard on it, we want to share that experience with you, and all you are concerned about is my personal life... There is no relation."
Sushant Singh Rajput further added, "Either you should wait a while, let the film release and then talk about my relationship. Because I've always been very open about my relationship. Then I'll talk about it. This is not the time. Right now I am on duty, I have to sell my film. I don't have to talk about my personal life. People should understand.''
Also Read: Aaradhya Bachchan's Hot Mother! Aishwarya Rai Poses With A Fan; Looks So Royal In Red Indian Attire
"If there is somebody who looks at me, gets happy or inspired, or I get a smile on his face, I'll be happy with it. If they are envious or negative, it is their problem. It is not my problem. It doesn't affect me. It affects them. That's why they are talking. They need to figure it out. It's not my problem," he said.