- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Finally, Hrithik Roshan is getting the much needed support from his family and friends. Now, his ex-wife Sussanne Khan too, has decided to break her silence. Sussanne revealed that the intimate picture of Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik is photoshopped.
Sussanne Khan defended Hrithik Roshan and wrote on Twitter, "Picture are photo shopped and untrue stories carry too much weight. Another pic for the record. I support Hrithik in this."
CLICK ON VIEW PHOTOS TO SEE THE PICTURE THAT SUSSANNE POSTED FROM THE SAME PARTY
To justify their act, Kangana Ranaut's lawyer has released a fresh statement on this matter, ''First and foremost I need to know who is representing Hrithik Roshan as an Advocate on record, as the Advocate seems to have been changed. The new Advocate should come forward and give a proper statement in his name so that we do not see legal statements being issued on public domain by anonymous persons.''
How Sweet! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan More Close To Navya Nanda Than Sister-In-Law Shweta Bachchan
''Besides what do they mean by stating that the image is photoshopped or doctored. Do they mean that it is not Kangana in the image or is it not Hrithik or is it their claim that the expressions or the body language of either Kangana and Hrithik have been altered? They need to be specific because the photograph was meant to prove a point that Hrithik had blatantly lied not knowing my client Kangana socially at all.''
''That point has been sufficiently proved in all respects and therefore we need to move on and stop arguing uselessly. In any event, we would like everyone to know that some common people have started intervening in the matter and want the matter to be resolved amicably. Therefore, to end the matter on a positive note we shall not be giving any further statement to the media on the said matter, as the same has also been assured from their side.''