- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
- Alia Bhatt Adds Fuel To Her Affair Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor; Caught Blushing & Hiding Her Face
The youngest Bollywood star, Alia Bhatt is all set to fly off her nest and into her brand new house. The actress gifted herself a house for her birthday and will be soon shifting as well.
But Alia Bhatt will not be living there alone, she will be living along with her sister, Shaheen in an apartment that is very close to her current family home where parents, Mahesh Bhatt and Soni reside.
The actress spoke about her brand new house in a recent interview with Vogue magazine on whose March cover she is sizzling with her alleged beau, Sidharth Malhotra.
While she and Sidharth are getting hell lot of attention for their super hot look in the magazine, this is what she revealed about her house, "The vibe is that of a New York loft - really cosy and not too modern. The walls are all exposed bricks and the windows are boxy. I'm trying to get a retro Smeg refrigerator and a lot of neon signs for the wall, so it will have a cool vibe."
The house's interiors have been designed by interor designer Richa Bahl who is director Vikas Bahl's wife. Richa has previously desgined Kangana Ranaut's humble abode as well.
Lookslike, every actress that Vikas works with are hiring his wife to do the interiors of their homes. Nonetheless, we are super happy for the actress and excited to get the inside view of her new home!
Her father, Mahesh Bhatt has once reacted on Alia moving out and this is what he said, We have to go through this inevitable curve once in our life. When your daughter tells you that she's a big girl now and needs her own space, you have to respect her decision. I have always admired her ability to walk on her own two feet.
"Alia is a self-made individual and there is nothing more gratifying for parents than to see their child grow on her own."
Take a look at her present family home's inside pics!