- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- See Pics! Urmila Matondkar Performing Yoga By The Sea In Pangong
Just like Preity Zinta, Urmila Matondkar too, tied the knot in a secret ceremony with Mohsin Akhtar Mir. Urmila's wedding was a low key affair and only her best friend Manish
Malhotra was a part of it. Here are all the things that you would love to know about her darling husband.
Mohsin Akhtar Mir is a Kashmiri businessman and model. He ran away at the age of 21 from his house with his brother because his family wanted to see him married, but he wanted to pursue his dreams.
He played a cameo in Farhan Akhtar's movie Luck By Chance. Remember the scene where Farhan goes for auditions and sees a handsome model as his competitor? He then spoils his audition by using some psychological tricks.
The model and actor is younger to his wife Urmila Matondkar by ten years.
Mohsin Akhtar Mir also played a major role in comedy called Mumbai Mast Kalandar. The movie also had Chak De India actress Shilpa Shukla.
Urmila Matondkar's husband also played the lead role in an indie film called It's a Man's World. In the film Mohsin Akhtar Mir played a male prostitute. The film also starred Mouli Ganguly and was directed by Saurabh Sengupta.
If you remember, Mohsin Akhtar Mir was also featured in AR Rahman's song about the monument of love, Taj Mahal.
Mohsin Akhtar Mir also modelled for famous designers like Taroon Kumar, Vikram Phadnis and Manish Malhotra.
Both Urmila and Mir met at Manish Malhotra's Niece's wedding. Manish tweeted "So happy for Urmila and Mir. They met at my niece's wedding in 2014. She made a beautiful bride".