- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Parineeti Chopra is in news these days for her super hot avatar in the song 'Jaaneman aah' from the upcoming film, Dishoom. In a recent interview, the actress said that she was never proud of her body.
She told TOI, "I was never proud of my body. What surprises me is when some people say that I have undergone this (makeover) because of some external pressure. But if you go back to my old interviews, you will see that I have consistently said that I want to work on my body and change it.''
''The makeover has helped me look fitter and younger. My fans would always talk about my acting. But now, there's a section of my fans who love me for how fit I am," she added.
Also Read: She's Got The Look! 30 Unseen Pictures Of Jacqueline Fernandez That Prove She's Born To Slay!
Parineeti Chopra also talked about her next film with Sushant Singh Rajput in the same interview, ''Sushant and I have the greatest chemistry as actors. He is a strong actor. He keeps me on my toes. He says the same things about me, so that's amazing.''
''The project I've signed with him is an intense film, which requires two actors to be at their best constantly. I think he is the best person to play this role. We have the greatest working relationship," she said.