- Zareen Khan: Salman Khan Is Somebody Who Will Always Be Very Special & Close To My Heart!
- 1921 Movie Review: Sunn Le Zara, 'Horror' Hain Kahan?
- INTERVIEW! Zareen Khan's Candid Confessions About Multi-Starrer Films, Body-Shaming & More!
- Zareen Khan To Be Slapped With A Legal Notice By Aksar 2 Film-makers?
- ROUND TWO! 'Aksar 2' Makers To Drag Zareen Khan To Court For Calling The Film 'Vulgar'?
- SHE IS DAMN ANGRY! Zareen Khan: I Hope I Never See The Aksar 2 Makers In My Life Again
Bollywood actress Zareen Khan, who was last seen in Hate Story 3, will soon start the shooting of her next film Divine Lovers with Irrfan Khan. Earlier, it was reported that Zareen has left the movie but in a recent interview she confirmed that she is doing Divine Lovers.
Zareen Khan told a leading news agency, "I don't know where this news came from about me not doing it. I think somebody tried asking me about it at an event and I said, 'I'll talk about it later, it's not the occasion'. Then the story came out that 'She is not doing it'. I, in fact, never said I am doing the movie from my end. The director gave out the quote that I am doing the film.''
The beautiful actress further added, "I am more than happy that the film is offered to me, and I'll be working with Irrfan sir who is such a great actor. Working with him is the biggest thing. I'll be getting to learn so much from him.''
Also Read: So Bewitching! B'Wood Actors Will Be Jealous Of Ranveer After Seeing These Pics Of Deepika Padukone!
"It was supposed to start somewhere in September-October, but due to some reasons it has been pushed forward to the beginning of next year. There is nothing that I am not doing it. When the makers of the film start talking about it, it will be right for me to comment more rather than saying anything right now,'' revealed Zareen Khan.