- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who is gearing up for the release of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, says working with her co-actor Akshay Kumar in the film was a "delight".
Talking about Akshay, Bhumi told IANS over phone from Mumbai, "He is fantastic. He is actually a delight to work with. Toilet: Ek Prem Katha has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and I definitely have to credit him and the core team for that."
The 27-year-old actress says it felt like a long holiday while working for the film.
"It never felt that we are working, it was a like one long happy holiday. It felt like a bunch of very passionate people who have come together to have fun and everything else would just fall into place," Bhumi added.
Toilet: Ek Prem Katha is reportedly inspired by the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
A love story with a satirical flavour, the movie is directed by Shree Narayan Singh, and produced by Aruna Bhatia, Plan C Studios and Abundantia, and presented by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and KriArj Entertainment.
It will be the first time that Akshay will be featuring in a film with the Dum Laga Ke Haisha star Bhumi. The project also marks Akshay and actor Anupam Kher's 20th film together.