- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- SAD! Kangana Ranaut Was Heartbroken After Rangoon's Failure, Says It Was Targeted At Her
Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has gone through her share of tumultuous relationships, has revealed that she has found someone she loves "deeply", but dating is not on her mind -- she wants to take the plunge and get married.
In a tete-a-tete for film critic Anupama Chopra's digital platform Film Companion, Kangana spoke candidly about her ideology of marriage and how it has evolved with time, reads a statement.
She said, "In your early 20s, you wonder why people get married. In late 20s, maternal instincts kick in and you see things differently. It's nice to come back to a partner who's watching your back."
"I wanted to give my best to a relationship without the baggage of legal relationships. I now want to give marriage my best but the other person must also come with the same attitude. I have found someone who I deeply love but I'm not keen on just dating. I want to get married."
The actress has been reportedly romantically involved in the past with celebrities like Aditya Pancholi, Adhyayan Suman and Hrithik Roshan. She was also said to have been dating a British man.