- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
Things turned sour between Rakesh Roshan and Shahrukh Khan when the latter announced the same date as Kaabil for the release of Raees. However, Hrithik Roshan always maintained the same relationship with Shahrukh despite the clash.
But this time the Kaabil actor is really upset and hurt with what Shahrukh Khan and his team did. Those who are not aware, Raees has got more screens (60%) than Kaabil (40%). Read below what Hrithik said about this biasness.
If Both The Babies Don't Get Equal Food, How Can You Compare?
Hrithik Roshan told Spotboye, ''Our baby is special, their baby is special - if both babies (Read: Kaabil & Raees) don't get equal food - how can you compare and compete?That is what my father, as a producer is expressing. I am with him in this. When I hear him speak, I can sense the truth in what he says.''
You Can't Expect Everything To Be Hunky-Dory In Life
''You can't expect everything to be hunky-dory in life. But yes, he had clearly chosen a date long back. He continued to work hard and made his film knowing that he has done the right thing to others by not clashing with them and chose a date that was free.''
This Is Not A Blame Game
''This is not a blame game, this is an expression to make people aware that there can be progress, fairness and that is the way to evolve. So, because of that belief of mine, good things come out.''
''I am also not as aware about the kind of impact this will have on the producer, I am an actor. The producer works behind the film and then for his baby to not get fair treatment is sad.''
I Am Speechless
''Well, that's the box-office, but the love that we are experiencing is very special to me. I think I am getting this kind of love after quite some time. So, I feel very (pauses), let's say I am speechless.''
''I thought we made a good film and was expecting good reviews... but I was not expecting this. This is my best reviewed film of my entire career. I am humbled and don't know how to react.''
On How His Kids Reacted After Watching Kaabil
''My kids unanimously said, "Daddy, Kaabil is the best Hindi film ever made in India."''
What This Experience Has Taught Him
''A lot of things. I think what the reactions have taught me is more important to me right now. I must continue to do exactly what I am doing. Encouragement will come in the form of love like this. I will keep this in my heart safely and use it on the day when I feel tired.''
In the same interview, Hrithik Roshan's father Rakesh Roshan also expressed his displeasure over the screen count of Kaabil, '' I saw a full page ad of my film with reviews and stars, I felt very elated and overwhelmed by the response which the critics and audience has given us. But when I turned the page and saw the listings of the theatres, I was disappointed because the exhibitors had promised me. 'Hey , we will go 50-50' but they didn't stick to their promise. I was hurt.''
''If they are being partial, these clashes will continue to happen. They have to put their foot down and say that if two big films release on the same day, they will give 50-50 space and then mark my words, no two big films will clash ever. I am talking and thinking about the future and I had requested them with folded hands: Please take the industry forward, otherwise this game will never end'. They are big, organised players, even bigger than the producer. Why should they be biased?'' He added.