- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- After Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh Loses His Temper & Scolds A Man For Rash Driving! See Video
- Ranveer Singh Or Tiger Shroff? Who Will Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Bollywood Dancer Abhijeet Shinde Commits Suicide!
- Ranveer Singh Finds Simmba Very Challenging!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
While the fans are going gaga over Ranveer Singh's look from Padmavati, several people have pointed out that his look resembles Game Of Thrones character Khal Drogo and giving them the benefit of doubt, with a little bit of inspection, the images do match a little bit but Padmavati stylist opened up by saying that she never really copied anything from Game Of Thrones.
"It is definitely different from Khal Drogo because my intention was not that. Because if you see Khal Drogo's look, he has got a long braid going on, there are balloons going on. I feel that Ranveer's face, every time I work with him, ends up looking like someone."
"You know when we were working on the MakeMyTrip ad, when I completed the course of the ad and made a photoshop of that and completed the full look, he looked like a character from Narcos."
Not A Copy
"He (Ranveer) is kind of a chameleon, he transforms his face. But no reference has been taken from Khal Drogo," revealed the stylist.
Twitterati made fun that Ranveer Singh's Padmavati look resembles pace bowler Ishant Sharma.
So there you go folks, Ranveer Singh's Padmavati look is not copied from Game Of Thrones character Khal Drogo.
Everyone is impressed with Ranveer Singh's look from Padmavati, that's for sure.
Steals The Show
Compared to Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor's look, it's Ranveer Singh who steals the show.
Padmavati is all set to hit the theatres on December 1, 2017.