- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Creating TROUBLE In Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding? Shocking Details!
- Ranveer Singh's Grandmother Passes Away!
While the fans are going gaga over Ranveer Singh's look from Padmavati, several people have pointed out that his look resembles Game Of Thrones character Khal Drogo and giving them the benefit of doubt, with a little bit of inspection, the images do match a little bit but Padmavati stylist opened up by saying that she never really copied anything from Game Of Thrones.
"It is definitely different from Khal Drogo because my intention was not that. Because if you see Khal Drogo's look, he has got a long braid going on, there are balloons going on. I feel that Ranveer's face, every time I work with him, ends up looking like someone."
"You know when we were working on the MakeMyTrip ad, when I completed the course of the ad and made a photoshop of that and completed the full look, he looked like a character from Narcos."
Not A Copy
"He (Ranveer) is kind of a chameleon, he transforms his face. But no reference has been taken from Khal Drogo," revealed the stylist.
Twitterati made fun that Ranveer Singh's Padmavati look resembles pace bowler Ishant Sharma.
So there you go folks, Ranveer Singh's Padmavati look is not copied from Game Of Thrones character Khal Drogo.
Everyone is impressed with Ranveer Singh's look from Padmavati, that's for sure.
Steals The Show
Compared to Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor's look, it's Ranveer Singh who steals the show.
Padmavati is all set to hit the theatres on December 1, 2017.