- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
- Happy Birthday Neetu Kapoor: A Walk Down Memory Lane Of Her Love With Hubby Rishi Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
- Salman Khan & Rishi Kapoor Get Into A Major Conflict; Is Ranbir Kapoor The Reason?
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Cheers Ranbir Kapoor! Your Father Rishi Kapoor Is All Praises For You For This Reason
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Rishi Kapoor Once FIRED Sanjay Dutt For Spoiling Ranbir Kapoor & Said 'Isko Tere Jaisa Mat Bana'
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who has been a part of the Indian entertainment industry for over four decades, said that compared to earlier times, actors today are more professional, disciplined and like instant noodles.
Read below what Rishi Kapoor said at the launch of his autobiography, Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored.
Actors Are Very Professional Today
"The boys (actors) today are very professional. They are all very updated and have so much exposure. Today when I see a six-year-old kid, there is a whole lot of difference from what I was at that age. They are well informed and look after their bodies. They have learned all emotions."
Today's Kids Are Instant Noodles
"Whereas in my grandfather's (Prithviraj Kapoor) time, everything was learned by experience. But today's kids are instant noodles. They are well prepared, they know their lives, and are very professional and punctual.''
''But we were all very bad. We never came on time. We were quite in-disciplined and never knew our lines. We always had secretaries around.''
Today There Is No Content
"Today there is no content. We don't have any value of music. We have multiplex audience. Still we do see better films being made today which couldn't have been made 10 years ago.''
''Films like Neerja, Kapoor & Sons and Pink would have never worked 10 years back. But there is audience today who want to see better Hindi cinema.''
Rishi Talks About His Second Innings
The 64-year-old has dedicated his second innings as an actor to actor-filmmaker Rakesh Roshan."When I started my second innings as an actor, one day Rakesh Roshan called me and said, 'Listen I have a role for you and it's a two day part.''
''I just want you to play Hrithik's father in a film called Krissh or whatever he was making'. I said, 'No I don't think so. It will be a wrong move in my career'.''
"Suddenly he started laughing and asked me what kind of career was I looking at. Those words hit me. Then I said to him that now I will prove it to you that at this age also you can work. I hold the success of my second innings to Rakesh Roshan," he said.
In his autobiography, Rishi has revealed some of the unknown aspects of his life, right from his and his late father Raj Kapoor's affairs with co-stars to his belief on father-son relationship and his passion for acting. With inpus from IANS.