- Pics: Dwayne Bravo Sports Vesthi To Shoot Tamil Song
- Ajith To Join Hands With Vikram, Kajal Mobbed & More On Daily Round Up
- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
We doubt there's anyone out there who doesn't harbor a crush on Bollywood's 'Mastani' Deepika Padukone! Her gorgeous looks never fail to make our hearts flutter and we must say that her beau Ranveer Singh is really a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman in his life!
Well it's not just us! Even West Indies and Chennai Super Kings cricketer Dwayne Bravo is smitten by Ms. Padukone and revealed that he is a huge fan of the 'Padmaavat' actress. Recently on Harbhajan Singh's web show Bhajji Blast, the cricketer couldn't stop raving over Deepika. Here's what he had to say-
Dwayne Wants To Meet Deepika Again
Dwayne called Deepika Padukone his favourite actress and said, "I want to meet her again, but this time I want to have a chat with her. That will be a dream for me."
He Recalls When He First Saw Deepika
"It was in 2006 when I first visited India with the West Indies during the Champions Trophy. I checked into a hotel and turned on my TV. I saw this ad in which a girl was endorsing this soap. I realised it was Deepika.
The Deepika Effect
He further added, "From 2006 till now, she's still in my head." Hmm..we wonder how Deepika's beau Ranveer reacts to this!
Bravo's Blushing Moment
Harbhajan then asked, "You didn't find any Deepika in Trinidad? "Bravo blushed and said, "You can't find another Deepika, there's only one Deepika."
Recently when asked if he's all game for Bollywood Bravo said, " Yes, definitely when the opportunity comes, I will grab it with both hands and that's part of my plan at some point in the future. So, let's see. Fingers crossed, hopefully one day."
Bravo said, "If I get an opportunity, I would like to work with Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone."
Coming back to Deepika on the personal front, rumours are rife that the actress might get hitched to her longtime boyfriend Ranveer Singh in November.