- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been dating for a really long time. The duo fell in love on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela in 2013 and since then have been going steady strong. Lately, there is a strong buzz that the lovebirds might walk down the aisle this November.
While Ranveer and Deepika haven't commented on these rumors yet, we do get to see the lovey-dovey couple dropping adorable comments on each other's Instagram post. And now, in a recent interview with Filmfare Middle East, Deepika has revealed what she loved about Ranveer the most-
Deepika's Heart Says It All
The 'Padmaavat' actress told the magazine, "Everything other than the most obvious. I am bored when people say they love his energy. The man has so much more!"
She added, "He is an extremely good human being. He is kind and good to people. He is very real, emotional and sensitive. He is a man who is not afraid to cry and I love that about him. He is a man!"
During a rapid fire round with the magazine, Deepika described Ranveer as "dependable, trustworthy, my go-to-person".
On Her Equation With Ranveer
In one of her earlier interviews, Deepika had confessed, " When we're with each other, we don't need anything or anyone else. We're comfortable in each other's presence. Sometimes it's intelligent conversation, sometimes just silence, sometimes there's a childlike innocence. We keep each other grounded. We are good in that sense."
The Divine Connection
In yet another interview with TOI, the actress had said, " He is my best friend (and this is not to be taken lightly). I am emotional, sensitive and vulnerable and I hurt easily. I can be so naked in front of Ranveer... and I know he will never hurt me or take me for granted. That is the kind of trust and understanding we have. The reason I love and respect him is that I can bare my soul and still feel comfortable. If this is divine connection - this is what it is!"
Is Wedding On The Cards?
"Marriage is an important institution for me. I've seen my parents, and it's the way that I've been brought up. When it is the right time, I'll feel it. It'll happen when it has to happen," Deepika had said in an interview with Film Companion.