- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
Admit it or not, but Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are one of the most talked about couple in the tinsel town. Be it on-screen or off-screen, the duo know how to give us plenty of relationship goals.
While the couple has been in a steady relationship now for almost five years, they are yet to go public with their relationship. Meanwhile, Ranveer who is known for his high energy and exuberance has something surprising to say...
It Happened At An Event
At a recent media interaction, a reporter asked the 'Padmaavat' actor where he gets his high energy from.
Was He Hinting At Deepika Padukone?
To this question, Ranveer immediately replied, " Do you know who's my girlfriend!' Well, we all know who was her hinting at! *wink wink*
From Showering Praises On Each Other
Recently in an interview, Deepika had mentioned, "I'm happy Ranveer did such good work; very few people have that superstar quality and he has it."
On the other hand, beau Ranveer had said, "She is the number one actress of Hindi cinema today. She has achieved so much and I am extremely proud of her."
Do We Hear Wedding Bells Ringing Soon?
Rumours are rife that the lovebirds might tie in mid-2018 in a destination wedding, Reports also suggest it will be a close family affair and that a Delhi-based wedding planning company has been chosen to make all the arrangements.
Meanwhile, Ranveer in a recent interview brushed off all these reports and said, " Really, I don't know where that's coming from. But, yes of course, these are things I think about. I try and create a work and life balance so as much as I consumed by my work at the moment, these things are on my mind. But, nothing decisive as of yet."
Is Ranveer Keen To Tie The Knot?
When asked if he will get married in the near future, a Filmfare report quoted him as saying, "Currently, I am a little bit consumed with my work. I have got a lineup of films; one that I am currently shooting. I am currently in the thick of Gully Boy, after that I have got Simmba, with Rohit Shetty and then 1983 World Cup. Right now, I am just consumed by these exciting opportunities."
Deepika Talks About Marriage
Earlier in a Filmfare interview, Deepika had revealed, "I don't think marriage has anything to do with age. It depends on the state of mind of the person and all the situations and people in their life. I don't believe one should define marriage with the parameters of age at all. There are some people who don't get married till their mid-40s while there are also folks who tie the knot at 21-22. Personally, I am not ready for marriage."
Has Ranveer finally managed to change her mind? Looks like we will have to wait and watch!
On the work front, Deepika will soon begin shooting for Vishal Bharadwaj's next. On the other hand, Ranveer has already kick-started the shooting of Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy with Alia Bhatt.