- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Eid Saves Salman Khan Starrer From Being A Disaster
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
Reportedly, at Sonam Kapoor's reception, Rishi Kapoor got into an ugly spat with Salman Khan's sister-in-law, Seema Khan (Sohail Khan's wife). It is heard that Salman didn't greet Rishi Kapoor at the party and the latter vented out his frustration on Seema Khan and we all know that Salman Khan cannot tolerate anything against his family.
Recently, while promoting Race 3, when an interviewer asked Salman Khan about Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor and Anil Kapoor doing an amazing work even after crossing 50, Salman acknowledged Big B and Anil respectfully, but royally ignored Rishi and kept saying, "who..who".
If you think that's it, get ready to be shocked! In his recent interview with DNA, Salman Khan thrashed Rishi Kapoor without mentioning his name and revealed why he will never welcome or respect him.
Is Salman Referring To Rishi Kapoor’s Alleged Fight With Seema Khan?
"If that person keeps on disrespecting me or any member of my family, I refuse to give him due regard. There are one or two families from whom I have not got that respect and love. That's where it ends. Some people from the industry will never be welcomed in my home," added Salman.
Salman Is Adamant About Not Respecting Mr Kapoor
"I definitely believe that whether someone is a senior or a junior, you shouldn't be disrespectful to them. Especially, if you are working with them. However, if that person is taking you for an idiot and is being disrespectful, then that's not done," concluded Salman.
Salman Also Talked About The Struggle Of Star-kids
"It doesn't matter which family you belong to, it's how you are and how people accept you. One good thing about Bobby is that he understood this and said he wanted to work."
Salman Is All Praises For Bobby Deol
"Even when he said this seriously, people were panicking; ki yeh bol toh raha hai, but is he serious enough? Now that the film is over, I can tell you that Bobby has been an inspiration."
‘Race 3 Is Apt For Me & Bobby’
"In this industry, too, like in any business, you want your movies to make money. But you also need the right kind of film. Luckily, Race 3 was apt for Bobby and me. Just like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was the correct movie for me to do with Akki."
How Sweet Is That!
"I told Bobby that when I was going through a bad phase, I piggybacked on his brother, Sunny Deol in Jeet and later on Sanjay Dutt in Saajan. I think that's the right way. We are one fraternity, we are in it together," concluded Salman.
Salman On Dharmendra
Recently, Salman had visited Dharmendra. Speaking about him, Salman Khan said, "Yes, and Dharamji (Dharmendra) is everyone's hero. He's the first successful romantic He-Man, with a soft, wonderful face."
Salman Khan's Race 3 is scheduled to hit the theatres on June 15, 2018.