- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Estranged Husband Chris Martin Is Like Her Brother!
- Chris Martin Is Being Sued For Hitting A Paparazzo With His Car!
- Chris Martin & Annabelle Wallis Holiday In Paris
- Kate Hudson's Wardrobe Malfunction At La Mer Event, Posts Selfies
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reunite For Her 43rd Birthday
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Over Chris Martin, Brad Falchuk Confirms Romance With The Actress
It is not easy to end an 11-year-old marriage. This is what we are getting to learn after seeing separated celebrity couple, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. The couple announced their separation earlier this year and they parted ways peacefully. Gwyneth and Chris announced their separation by calling it a "conscious uncoupling".
Now it seems the move may have improved their relationship. Post the splitsville, Chris Martin had a short-lived relationship with actress, Jennifer Lawrence.
Chris and Jennifer Lawrence recently parted ways (a week before to be precise) and guess what, rumours that Gwyneth and Chris Martin are trying 'conscious recoupling' to make their marriage work is doing the rounds.
"The chances of there being a happy reconciliation are very high," a source told The Mirror's Sunday People newspaper. "Talk of officially ending their marriage is not even on the agenda. Lawyers haven't been introduced yet."
So, does it mean that Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are trying to get back together and bring the failed marriage on track?
Reports say that Chris and Gwyneth are still very close and Chris has a lot of affection towards their kids. Together they have 10-year-old daughter Apple and nine-year-old son Moses.
The buzz of 'conscious recoupling' started after Chris went on a family dinner with Gwyneth Paltrow leaving his then girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence. This apparently brought a rift in JLaw's and Chris' romance thus making them head for a break up.
We think it is never too late and so Chris Martin and Gwyneth can make it work as they still adore each other.