- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
- Kanye West Wants To Perform At The Grammys
However, Kim Kardashian in an interview with Today's Show, has confessed that she is trying for a second baby with rapper husband, Kanye West. "We're trying," Kardashian told Australia's Today Show. "I guess, it's all in God's hands," Kim added.
Earlier, the curvy actress said on her reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians that she "definitely" wants to have a son with West.
"I think I want to have another one," she saids. "If it's a girl, I'll definitely go for a boy. If it's a boy, I might be done. I kind of hope it's another girl and then they'll be two BFFs. And then I'll have a boy." At The Ellen Show, the reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who has been brought up with five siblings, said she would love to have at least one more child with her husband Kanye West if not more.
Kim said, "So it was really, really hard so I'll go for two, but then again I have so many siblings and I love it. They're my best friends. I would want that for my kids. So I'm going to do two and see how it is."