- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian got candid at The Ellen DeGeneres Show and has showed interest in having at least 2 babies. The reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who has been brought up with five siblings, says she would love to have at least one more child with her husband Kanye West if not more. The couple already have a daughter named North West.
During an appearance on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show", Kim not just took the ice bucket challenge, but also revealed she wants a sibling for North. While talking about how North talks and what all she calls her parents (Kim and Kanye), Kim spoke about having a sibling for the young girl.
"I just went to San Diego to give my pregnant sister a break. I took care of my niece, nephew and my daughter," the 33-year-old told the chat show host in reference to older sister Kourtney and her children Mason and Penelope.
"To bathe all three, feed them, get them in pajamas and down for bed I was literally like crying. It was so hard. Three kids. I don't know how my mom did it with six," she said of her her mother and manager, Kris Jenner.
"So it was really, really hard so I'll go for two, but then again I have so many siblings and I love it. They're my best friends. I would want that for my kids. So I'm going to do two and see how it is," added Kim.
Kim has four sisters -- Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, half-sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner and a brother - Rob Kardashian.