- Guess Who Is Behind Kim's Leaked Footage With Ray J!
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Marrying Again? She Considers It 'The Best Dream'
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals That She Had Her 'Breasts Removed' For Kris Jenner!
- Really? Scott Disick Going To Spend Christmas With The Kardashians?
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 55 Million Followers On Instagram: Celebrates By Launching 'Kimoji' App
- Kourtney Kardashian Made Fun Of Kim Kardashian's Son's Moniker, While Grandma Kris Proud!
When big celebrities get divorced, the settlement is no doubt going to be heavy on the pocket of at least one party! Yesterday we reported that Kris Jenner filed for divorce from Bruce Jenner. After 22 years of marriage, the parents of Kardashian sisters announced their separation on their reality TV show, 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' 11 months back in October, 2013.
Now as the celebrity couple are getting divorced, the settlement is not something that can be missed. Kris and Bruce Jenner are dividing the assets equally. According to TMZ, the former couple's settlement added up to about $60 million. TMZ broke the story that lawyers were not involved in the property settlement. It was all done with the help of their business managers. Each filed legal documents in pro per -- meaning without lawyers.
Their earnings, including their 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' profits, Bruce's speaking engagements and their ownership in various businesses, were gathered in a joint account, which they divided in an "easy and amicable" manner, reports CelebBuzz.
As for a property settlement, Kris will keep their Hidden Hills estate and Bruce Jenner will stay in Malibu. It is even reported that Kris and Bruce will have a joint custody over 17-year-old Kylie Jenner, their minor child.