- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Disney's A Wrinkle In Time To Get The Biggest Production Incentive
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In Big Screen Adaptation Of 1963 Fantasy Classic, A Wrinkle In Time
- Impressive! Oprah Winfrey Earns $12 Million With Just One Weight Watchers Tweet!
- Shocking Stories About Celebrities Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Danny Pintauro Reveals To Oprah That He Is HIV Positive For 12 Years Now
- David Letterman's Last 'Late Show': What Celebs Said To Dave
Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey says her life and career would not have been possible if she had been a mother. Winfrey, 60, and her boyfriend Stedman Graham have been together since 1986 but they never had a child. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Oprah Winfrey said her life and career would not have been possible if she had been a mother.
"I could not have had the life or the career in the way that I had it if I'd chosen to have children," Winfrey said. The TV star, who ended her talk show in 2011, said she does not miss having to do a show every day. "I don't miss that because you know you're only as good as the last show. You're always chasing the numbers," Winfrey said. "And this is the thing: The 25 years are a blur to me because I just worked." Winfrey said she is been enjoying life more since her show ended.
"For example, I'm going to do something I've always wanted to do. I wanted to do that truffle hunt, with the pigs and the dogs. So, I'm at least taking some time," she said.
Talking about her long time partner, Stedman Graham, Winfrey said, "As we grow together, as we get older together, he becomes a more affirming and more loving part of my life than he's ever been."
Meanwhile, Oprah Winfrey is busy attending premieres of her upcoming movie, Selma. The biopic which is based on civil rights activist, Martin Luther King Jr.. Oprah Winfrey was snapped glittering at the premiere of Selma in New York.
Oprah Winfrey has also made it to Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014 list by landing the 6th spot.