- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
Twilight star Robert Pattinson who will be next seen in 'Map to the Stars' has been of late suffering from poor personal hygiene. R Pattz again accepted it and discussed about an embarrassing situation when he sweated like a "crazy person" while filming an intimate scene with co-star Julianne Moore for "Maps to the Stars".
In an interview with Heat magazine, the 28-year-old actor confessed that the amount of sweat even alarmed Moore.
The "Twilight" star struggled to keep his cool on the set in Toronto, Canada, during a raunchy sex scene with Moore. He sweated so profusely that the 53-year-old actress became concerned for his health.
The actor said: "'That was kind of hilarious - it was the first time I'd met Julianne as well. It was so hot in Toronto and she's one of these people - she doesn't sweat at all! But I sweat like a f**king crazy person.
"And I was trying to literally catch drops of sweat to stop them hitting her back. Afterwards, she was like, 'Are you having a panic attack?' It was so embarrassing.''
Earlier too Robert Pattinson has been rumoured to stink of body odour on the sets. He is one of the many Hollywood stars who reportedly has a poor body hygiene!