- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Taylor Swift has always been open about her love life. Be it through songs, lyrics or through PDAs, Taylor Swift has been flamboyant even though her romance failed every time.
The 'Shake It Off' singer might be single for now and decides to be the same. However, nothing can stop the Grammy winner from hinting about her failed romances through her music. Taylor Swift's new music video, 'Blank Space' looks like she has been talking about one of her royal exes, Conor Kennedy.
Taking revenge with her ex in the crazy new music video, Taylor Swift is dropping major hints which signal that she is trying to talk about the short-lived romance between her and Conor Kennedy. Taylor Swift had a short summer romance for about 3 months with the grandson of Robert F. Kennedy. After first being spotted having lunch together at a pizza joint on July 25 in Mount Kisco, N.Y. After showing off lot of PDA and romance, Taylor Swift bought a 7 bedroom mansion a few houses away from the Kennedys to be close to her beau.
However, the couple split afterwards and it was reported that they are good friends. The music video of 'Blank Space' is set inside a huge mansion of a royalty which is relating to her ex, Conor Kennedy.
Taylor then gets crazy and ugly when her boyfriend doesn't give her much attention. Showing over-possessiveness and jealousy, Taylor Swift starts doing crazy things in the video.
Moreover, she has tried to copy the style (a bit) Conor's great aunt, the late Jackie Kennedy Onassis by wearing huge retro style sunglasses.
Watch the new music video of Blank Space by Taylor Swift and tell us if it is actually based roughly on her relationship with Conor Kennedy?