- Eddie Redmayne Used To Smuggle The Fantastic Beasts Script Home With Him
- Eddie Redmayne Finds Public Transport Productive In London Traffic
- Eddie Redmayne Once Failed To Qualify For A Role In Harry Potter Films
- Passion Makes People Attractive: Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Fantastic Beasts Trivia: 5 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know!
- Fatherhood Is An Extraordinary Feeling, Says Eddie Redmayne
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone Is Eddie Redmayne's Favourite Novel
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- Eddie Redmayne Creating Oscar Buzz For The Danish Girl After Venice Film Festival Premiere
- Carey Mulligan's 30th Birthday: Her Love Life
- Check Out The Real Names of Hollywood Stars
The handsome British actor, Eddie Redmayne is celebrating his 33rd birthday. From modeling to acting, Eddie Redmayne has worked really hard to reach this pinnacle of success.
Eddie Redmayne started off his career with plays, his best being Red. Redmayne won an Olivier Award and a Tony Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in the stage production of Red. He also received the 2011 Critics' Circle Theatre Award for Best Shakespearean Performance for his portrayal of Richard II at London's Donmar Warehouse.
However, Eddie tried his luck on the big screen and his performances have increased his fan following. Eddie Marius Pontmercy in the 2012 musical film Les Miserables made him a sensation overnight. Now, Eddie Redmayne is gearing up to win numerous awards for his performance as Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything.
Eddie Redmayne has recently topped GQ's best dressed men of 2015 list. Well, we completely agree as the newly wed British actor has got a style quotient which is impressive. So, on the birthday of Eddie Redmayne, check out his best looks.
The thin and handsome star
Eddie is not built when compared to his contemporaries. But, the star as got a personality which looks good on him.
Red carpet style
Eddie Redmayne's red carpet style is also very impressive. No wonder, he topped the list of GQ's best dressed men of 2015 list.
The Theory of Everything
Of late, the actor who is playing Stephen Hawking in the biopic, The Theory of Everything has been giving back to back stylish appearances which has left us speechless.
The black effect
Black looks good if carried with style. Eddie has been snapped wearing black suits a lot of times, and guess what, he kills it every time!
Simple yet impressive
Eddie keeps it simple yet look handsome every time.
Did you know the handsome actor is colour blind? This is the reason his better half, Hannah Bagshawe selects his outfits. Eddie can however carry different colours at a time and look handsome as well.
His first appearance post wedding
Eddie recently got hitched to his long time partner, Hannah Bagshawe in England. The couple graced the red carpet together after the wedding and looked perfect.