- NOT DONE! Jacqueline Fernandez Upset With Justin Bieber; The Singer Ruined Everything For Her!
- Shameful! What Happened With Arjun Rampal's Daughters At The Justin Bieber Concert Is Shocking!
- Justin Bieber's Concert: Arjun Bijlani, Preetika, Aamir-Sanjeeda & Other TV Stars Have A Gala Time!
- SAD! Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Were FORCED To Leave Justin Bieber's Mumbai Concert
- LIVE PICS! Justin Bieber Performs In Mumbai; Alia, Jacqueline & Others Spotted At The Concert!
- JAW-DROPPING! Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Charges An Unbelievable Amount For His Security!
Justin Bieber will be roasted in an upcoming special scheduled to air on Comedy Central on March 7th, a few days after his birthday.
The 20-year-old singer has reportedly wanted to be the butt of the joke for years, according to a source at Comedy Central, who told Ryan Seacrest's website, "Justin has been asking us for years to roast him, so we kept telling him to create some more material and we're thrilled he listened."
We are sure that the show will be a hit as there are plenty of comedic fodder including his last one being Calvin Klein ad campaign which was parodied on Saturday Night Live by comedienne Kate McKinnon.
Seems like Justin Bieber knows what he has done until now and knows that he has been getting commented for his antics in the past.
Moreover, Justin himself asked to be roasted on Comedy Central to celebrate his 21st birthday. We're told he views it as a form of therapy, acknowledging hijinks from DUIs to pissing in kitchen buckets, reports TMZ.
It looks like Justin Bieber has realised his mistakes and the disadvantages of getting fame at a very tender age. Interestingly, the 'Baby' singer has been behaving really well and has gone over his crazy antics for the past couple of months.
Bieber's Comedy Central roast will be the network's first burn-fest since the 2013 roast of James Franco. Other celebrities that have gotten their own special in recent years include Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers and Bob Saget.