- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Woah! Kim not invited to her brother's wedding?
After much drama about Rob proposing Blac, the two got engaged recently in a hush-hush manner without inviting any of the family members! Now that Rob and Blac are engaged, it's time for the next step in their relationship -marriage!
Rob is having enough troubles already, with Kylie Jenner dating Blac's ex-husband Tyga, and his family not happy with his choice. Now, Blac is insisting Rob, not to invite his sister Kim! Why specifically Kim? Hollywoodlife.com has an exclusive answer for this.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Blac doesn't want Rob to invite Kim Kardashian because, she fears that Kim will be the centre of attraction on her big day! The sources close to the family told exclusively that, "She's fearful Kim is going to show out and wear something that's over-the-top so that she's the center of attention."
The sources further told Hollywoodlife.com exclusively that "She doesn't feel Kim has it in her to take a backseat and let another girl have the spotlight, Blac will be damned if Kim gets out of line. She'd walk down there from the altar and get Rob's sister together if need be. But that's too much drama and Blac prefers she just not be invited."
Blac doesn't want to invite Kim because she wants to the biggest star of her special day and it seems quite fair enough, told the sources to Hollywoodlife.com.
What do you guys think of Blac's worry about her big day? Is she fair enough in not inviting Kim? Let us know in the comment section.