- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
Sandalwood superstar Kichcha Sudeep is a self professed fan of Superstar Rajinikanth. A couple of months back the actor had gotten a chance to meet the Superstar in person and was starstruck. Sudeep had tweeted about meeting Rajinikanth on the sets of Lingaa.
However, the new buzz is that Sudeep has made a small fleeting appearance in the highly anticipated movie. The news was shared by the official fan page of Sudeep. They claim that Sudeep has done a cameo role in the movie and will be credited at the end. Seems like the director has kept this part a secret.
It is interesting to note that K.S. Ravikumar, the director of Lingaa, was earlier supposed to make a Tamil movie with Sudeep in the lead role. However, when Rajinikant said that he would like to start off in a movie immediately, the plan was postponed for 2015. Sudeep had no issues to oblige to the Superstar he adores so much.
In September Sudeep visited the sets of Lingaa in Shivamogga to meet the Superstar. Sudeep, being a native of Shivamogga and visiting Rajinikanth has not raised the doubt of him being a part of Lingaa. But it now seems like the visit was a well planned ploy by the director to get a cameo appearance from Sudeep in his movie.
The confirmation of Sudeep doing a cameo appearance will come only when the movie is released on December 12.