- Revealed: Logo Design Of Shiva Rajkumar's Upcoming Film 'Tagaru'
- 'Thithi' To Release On June 3!
- GFTI Students Might Get Justice As Girish Kasaravalli Joins Them!
- A Short Film Based On Tulu Movie 'Bayya Mallige' Will Be Released On May 15th
- CONTROVERSIAL: Strike At GFTI Continues, Students Smell Foul Play
- Actress Aman On Her Sandalwood Debut
Thithi, which released last Friday (May 6th), managed to acquire more number of screens, thanks to its director Raam Reddy's post on his social media page.
"A personal request: if you're interested in watching this film, please try to go for it this weekend! It will help us get more shows and screens," Raam wrote on his Facebook page, a day before the film's release, according to a report from Times of India.
His request actually worked and helped Thithi get more screens over its opening weekend.
"My request and the encouragement from others in the fraternity actually paid off. We were sold out on Saturday as we were on Friday. Since all the shows were house-full, we got three extra shows for Saturday," Raam once again posted.
"It is very important that a film does well in the first weekend. Only then does the exhibitor of the film get more shows, which is why I made the request. With three extra shows already, the next week looks positive," he added.