- Exclusive! Priya Anand About Orange: It Is The Perfect Follow Up To Raajakumara
- Anjaniputra Movie Review
- Here's The Reason Why Puneeth Rajkumar Won't Act In Films Produced By Others!
- Take A Look! Puneeth Rajkumar & Rashmika Mandanna Shoot For A Song In Scotland
- Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar Inaugurates Rakshit Shetty's New Office, Paramvah Studios!
- Star Actors Of Sandalwood Who Are Now Successful Producers Of Kannada Film Industry!
Music director B Ajaneesh of Ulidavaru Kandanthe fame has shared his experience, working on the album of Akira and making use of Puneeth Rajkumar's voice for the song 'Kanna Sanneyindalene'.
Talking about the soundtrack to a leading daily, Ajaneesh has said, "When the story of Akira was narrated to me, it was clear that it's going to be stylish, both in its content as well as making. Keeping that in mind, I made use of electronic music, specifically trap, dubstep and glitch hop, in three of its six songs, a first of sorts for a Kannada film. The fact that Bengaluru appreciates such music was a deciding factor."
About the choice of opting for Puneeth Rajkumar's voice for one of the songs, the musician has said it was his team, which initially came up with the idea.
"When the team suggested that we use Puneeth sir's voice for 'Kanna Sanneyindalene', it struck me as a great idea. I love his voice, which has a unique texture and is best suited for such melodies. The song has elements of trap as well as local rhythms and beats," he has said.