- Mohanlal's Marakkar – Arabikadalinte Simham: The Film To Feature These Popular Actors As Well?
- Mohanlal & Priyadarshan To Team Up For The Biggest Ever Project In The History Of Malayalam Cinema!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
Director Priyadarshan and wife Lissy put an end to the speculations regarding their separation and confirmed that they are parting ways, last week. Lissy issued a press release stating that they are no more together and has decided to end their 24 years old marriage. If the reports are to be true, Lissy is demanding an alimony worth 80 crores from Priyadarshan.
But the actress denied the reports and clarified that she did not put forward any demands. She also made it clear that her marriage fall in a rough phase after differences arose regarding the management of their studio Four Frames Sound Company and CCL team Kerala Strikers. Priyadarshan is yet to comment on the statements.
The director is extremely busy with the post-production and promotional activities of his upcoming directorial venture Aamayum Muyalum, which stars Jayasurya in the lead role. The audio of the movie was recently launched in a grand ceremony, by Priyadarshan's best pal, Mohanlal.
Rumours suggest that extra-marital affairs are the prime reason for divorce of the couple. Lissy is allegedly in a relationship with a not-so-famous actor cum cricket player, who is a member of Kerala Strikers. It was also rumoured that it is Priyadarshan's relationship with a character actress, which led to the divorce. None of these reports has been confirmed yet.