- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
Kalabhavan Mani's death investigation is reportedly heading towards the climax. Even though the investigation team hasn't revealed much details, it has been confirmed that the case investigation is in its final stage.
Shockingly, Kalabhavan Mani's wife Nimmi's family members, including her father Sudhakaran are in the suspects list. It was father-in-law Sudhakaran, who looked after Mani's properties.
LATEST UPDATE: Kalabhavan Mani's Death: New Medical Team To Investigate
Here we present some rare pictures of Kalabhavan Mani:
Reportedly, Nimmi's family members were quite worried about the actor's relationship with the Idukki-based lady doctor. Nimmi and family were furious with Mani's friends, as they were supporting his affairs.
Sudhakaran had even warned Mani to stay away from his so-called friends and not to spend too much money for them. Nimmi's family hadn't even visted the actor when he was in admitted in Amrita hospital.
Another shocking turning point in the investigation is, the revelation about Kalabhavan Mani's friendship with a Kochi-based notorious goon. He has been quoted as the 'soul buddy' of Mani.
It is suspected that Mani's bonding with this goon later led into the actor's involvement in several anti-social activities. So, it is almost confirmed that Mani had several enemies, within his family and outside.
However, police team is still confused about the actual reason for Mani's death. Sources suggest that the team is planning to send Mani's internal organs to Delhi, for advanced lab tests.