- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
The police investigation upon actor Kalabhavan Mani's death has brought out some highly shocking details. As the per the recently held detailed lab test, it has been confirmed that Mani was consuming drugs.
The traces of Cannabis and some other drugs were identified from the detailed test. It hints that Mani was using drugs directly or consuming excess dosage of pain killers.
LATEST UPDATE: Kalabhavan Mani's Death: New Medical Team To Investigate
Check out the memorable pictures of Kalabhavan Mani here...
Shockingly, Kalabhavan Mani's close friends have revealed that the actor was in a relationship with an Idukki-based lady doctor. This was the major reason behind Mani's cold equation with wife Nimmi and family.
According to the sources, the police have been interrogating Kalabhavan Mani's relatives, including wife Nimmi's family. Reportedly, Nimmi's relatives have been fearing that the actor might divorce his wife.
Mani's friends also revealed that the actor was highly depressed after he was diagnosed with the liver disease. Reportedly, Mani was fed up with his acting career and was planning to quit cinema.
Meanwhile, Kalabhavan Mani's make-up man Jayaram stated that Mani was a very strong person and he would not have commit suicide. He also revealed that Mani was extremely fond of his wife and daughter.
But it is quite suspicious that Mani's wife was totally unaware of the actor's ailing health and hasn't contacted him in his last days. However, we hope that the truth behind Mani's death will be revealed soon.