TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
South actress Monica has been converted to Islam religion, today, May 30, 2014. The actress has revealed few images of her in which she is seen wearing the Islam's traditional costume burka. Monica started her career as a child artiste in Tamil cinema and has acted in more than 50 films. She is also the popular face in other South Indian film industries like Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.
However it is still not known what exactly made him to opt for one of the biggest religions in the world. The reason behind her getting converted into Islam religion has not been revealed yet. After getting converted into Islam, Monica has changed her name to MG Rehima.
Monica, who had won Tamil Nadu State Award as a best child actor for her performance in Vijaykanth starrer En Aasai Machan, is known for few of the Tamil movies like Azhagi, Imsai Arasan 23m Pulakesi and Silandhi. In 2001, Monica had changed her name a Paravana for Malayalam film industry. The actress was last seen in Tamil film Jannal Oram, which was released in 2013, November. The flick, directed by Karu Pazhaniappan, had Parthiban, Vimal, Vidharth, Poorna and Manisha Yadav in the lead roles. Monica aka MG Rehima is presently busy with the shooting of Naran, Kannigapuram Sandippil and Amaran.