- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay recently completed 22 years in Kollywood. More than the number of years, what counts the most is the respect and love he has earned from his fans worldwide. Vijay has revealed that 22 years before, all he wanted from audience was to accept him as an actor but has got more than what he ever dreamt off. In a heart warming gesture, he has thanked all the producers and directors he has worked with for the past 22 years.
In his thanksgiving letter, Vijay has recollected the night before the release of his first movie as a hero. He has also admitted that he was feeling extremely anxious before the release of his first movie. He has said that cinema has given him everything in his life and cherished each and every day of these 22 years.
The kind gesture from Ilayathalapathy has come amidst his busy schedule as he is currently working on his upcoming project which is a fantasy thriller with Chimbu Deven. According to some sources, there will be a fight sequence in the film which will see the interesting combination of Vijay, Sridevi and Hansika take on a terrifying villain together.
Hansika is reportedly undergoing meticulous training under the supervision of stunt choreographers who have come all the way from Hong Kong. It is also said that Hansika will be wielding a sword for the first time. The fight sequence is claimed to be the highlight of the movie according to an insider.
Also Read: Ilayathalapathy Vijay To Play A Dwarf In Vijay 58