- Vishal Confirms Irumbu Thirai 2 Post The Film’s Success
- Vishal Comes To Nani's Rescue And Tells Sri Reddy To Provide Evidence
- WOW! This Kunchacko Boban Starrer To Get A Tamil Remake?
- Malayalam Movies 2017 Round-up: Other Language Actors Who Made Their Debut In Mollywood!
- Ashok Kumar's Death: Kollywood In A State Of Shock!
- Villain Movie Review: Mohanlal, The Actor Is Back..!!
Vishal has been keeping himself in the limelight for the past few months now and looks like the Naan Sigappu Manithan actor is in no mood to let go of his popularity any time soon. Vishal, who is known to have answered almost all difficult questions posed by the media has come up with another interesting answer for a question that would be neglected by most celebrities.
Recently, when a popular weekly had asked him if he would marry Supreme Star Sarathkumar's daughter Varalaxmi, the dark, tall and handsome actor has described Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as his "precious treasure". Though he evaded the question by not coming up with an obvious answer, his response is good enough to be considered as 'obvious' by many.
Interestingly, the actor has also said that getting married is not like starting up a movie which could be done quite easily. He said, unlike acting in a movie, marriage requires lots of mental balance and thinking.
It is worth mentioning that Vishal had recently engaged in a war of words with Sarathkumar after the latter issued him a warning and threatened him to expel from the Actors' Association regarding an issue that had to do with the development of Nadigar Sangam(Actors' Association).
Since Vishal is not in great terms with Sarathkumar, he might have to fight it out just like he does in his movies if at all he takes his relationship with Varalaxmi to the next level. Meanwhile, his upcoming movie Aambala featuring Hansika in the lead is expected to be released early next year.