- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Thanks to her outstanding performance in superstar Rajinikanth's latest release Kabali, Radhika Apte has now impressed a lot of Tamil moviegoers, which might subsequently earn her oodles of big-ticket movies in the future.
To begin with, she is in talks for Dhanush's forthcoming flick, to be directed by Karthik Subbaraj. According to the latest report, Radhika might play the leading lady in the much anticipated film.
The buzz is that the makers are looking for a critically acclaimed actress and hence are trying to bring on board the Kabali heroine, who has been involved in a lot of performance-driven films in many languages.
Since Dhanush is playing the lead and with Karthik Subbaraj helming the project, movie lovers are expecting the film to have heart-warming performances.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is currently working on Vetrimaran's Vada Chennai, which recently went on floors. With Enai Noki Paayum Thota nearing completion and Thodari almost ready to hit the screens, the Pudhupettai actor is at the peak of his career.