- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
Usually, whenever Ajith Kumar's movies go on floors, lot of speculations regarding the title of the film would surface, as in the last few years, makers of Ajith-starrers have been reluctant in announcing the title.
In fact, titles of his previous two flicks - Yennai Arindhaal and Vedalam were announced only few days before their respective theatrical releases.
This being the case, few reports have claimed that the makers of Ajith's upcoming film 'Thala 57' have already zeroed in on a title and that the movie is most likely to be named 'Dhruvan'.
When contacted a source close to the project, it was said that the title 'Dhruvan' is being considered. But many other titles are also in the fray and that the team is yet to finalize a title.
Interestingly, both Veeram and Vedalam, which were directed by Siva, who is helming this project as well, had their titles beginning with the word 'V'. Hence, it shouldn't come across as a surprise if 'Thala 57' too, gets a title that begins with 'V'.