- Kadaikutty Singam Review: Karthi's Audacity Is Impressive!
- Theeran Adhigaram Ondru Movie Review: Chapter 1 Is Mind-blowing!
- Before Theeran Adhigaram Ondru: Box Office Analysis Of Karthi's Previous 5 Movies!
- Films Galore! Major Telugu Releases Of The Week (Nov 17)
- Kaatru Veliyidai Trailer Review: A Glimpse Of Mani Ratnam Magic
- Kaatru Veliyidai: Azhagiye Song Teaser Nears 10 Lakhs Views
- Karthi Opens Up About Mammootty And Mohanlal!
- What Is Karthi's Character In 'Kaashmora'?
- Karthi's Two-year Wait To Finally End On 18th August!
- 'Kaatru Veliyidai': Karthi's Clean-shaven Look To Dominate The Screen Space
- Producer SR Prabhu Compares Karthi's 'Kashmora' With SS Rajamouli's 'Magadheera'
- Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai' Is Karthi's Dream Film: Suriya
In Karthi's upcoming film Kaashmora, an important war sequence, which has been shot with 300 junior artists, will match up to the standard set by SS Rajamouli's Baahubali, according to a source close to the project.
"The war portion featuring 300 junior artists has been shot extravagantly. It will match up to the standard set by 'Baahubali'," the source told IANS, adding that the sequence will be one of the highlights of the film.
"It's (Karthi's role in the movie) unlike any role he has played so far in his career. He essays three characters in the film - Kaashmora and Rajnayak," the source said.
The Third Role
"The makers have decided to keep the third character a secret. The film is based on black magic and there are also portions of comedy, romance and action," the source added.
The makers are planning to release the teaser in the second week of September. Made with a budget of over 60 Crores, Kaashmora is one of the most awaited Tamil films in Karthi's career.
3D face scan technology was used while making the film. It is said that Kaashmora is the first South Indian movie to make use of the technology at a studio in India.
According to a report, the film comprises 80 minutes of VFX scenes. Also, a 360-degree omnidirectional camera rig was used while filming a particular scene, it is said.
Kaashmora might probably be dubbed in Telugu and Malayalam. It is to be seen if the film gets dubbed in Hindi as well. The movie, which also stars Nayantara, is scheduled to release during this year's Diwali.
The first look poster, which was unveiled on Thursday (August 18), has caught the attention of many for the actor's portrayal of a tyrant. The Naan Mahaan Alla actor is seen sporting a bald and menacing look in the posters.
"In the period portion, Karthi will be seen playing a tyrant and it's for this role he shaved his head to sport a menacing look. He will be seen in this character for about 30 minutes in the film," the source said.
Kaashmora, a horror-thriller, is said to be based on black magic and Karthi will be seen in a role that he hasn't played before in his acting career.
Continue reading the story in the slides above to know more about the film and Karthi's role in it: