- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- Bobby Simha Opens Up On Divorce Rumours
- Bobby Simha Replaces Jeevan In 'Thiruttu Payale 2'
- After Sivaji Ganesan, Kamal Haasan & Ajith, It Is Bobby Simha!
- 'Ko 2' Box Office Collections: Mints 4.1 Crores In Three Days!
Star couple Bobby Simha and Reshmi Menon entered wedlock today (April 22) amid family members and friends at a wedding hall in Tirupathi. The marriage was reportedly a simple affair, and was carried out in accordance with the Hindu customs.
No friends from the film industry were seen attending the gathering as it was restricted to close kins, according to a report.
Having said that, Bobby and Reshmi are expected to throw a party to film stars in Chennai on April 24th.
"A grand reception will be held for celebrities in a star hotel in the city on April 24. Bobby and Reshmi have already started distributing cards for their D-Day," a source close to the Jigarthanda actor had said.
Recently the couple had a grand 'sangeet' and 'mehendi' ceremony at a star hotel in Chennai. Bobby had even grooved to some of the famous songs of superstar Rajinikanth at the event.
Initially, Reshmi Menon's parents were not happy with the idea of their daughter getting hitched with Bobby Simha. But friends, including the likes of director Karthick Subbaraj played a vital role in convincing Reshmi's parents, it is said.
The couple, who were seen sharing screen space in Urumeen, got engaged on November 8th after everything was solved amicably.