- Adhik To Direct GV Prakash's 'Virgin Mappillai' Before Starting Simbu's Project!
- RUINED: Lamborghini, Hummer And A Jaguar Belonging To Famed Tamil Celebrities
- Trisha Illana Nayanthara Movie Review & Rating: A Brave Attempt Indeed
- Top Reasons To Watch Trisha Illana Nayanthara & Maya
- Why Did GV Prakash Kiss Manisha 36 Times? Actress Opens Her Mouth
- AR Rahman, Vijay And GV Prakash To Sing In Vijay 59?
GV Prakash's Enakku Innoru Per Irukku and Sundar C's Muthina Kathirikai were released last Friday (June 17). Which among these two will succeed at the box office? Let's have a look at the box office predictions of these two movies to find out.
Going by the hunch of trade experts and with the help of a few theatre owners, it can be deduced that Enakku Innoru Per Irukku may exceed the collections made by Muthina Kathirikai, by the end of their opening weekends.
Since Enakku Innoru Per Irukku is predicted to fare well in all the centres, the GV Prakash-starrer has an advantage over the Sundar-starrer.
While Enakku Innoru Per Irukku is expected to garner close to 8.5 Crore rupees from the whole of Tamil Nadu, Muthina Kathirikai might gather 5 Crores (approx) by the end of its first three days in the state.
Stay tuned for further updates.