- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
- Sarainodu Movie Review: Mediocre At Its Best!
- INTERVIEW: Catherine Tresa Spills The Beans About Her Role In Sarrainodu & Working With Allu Arjun
- 'Kanithan' Movie Review & Rating: The Mathematician In You!
- Vishal's 'Sandakozhi 2' Will Roll From February, Linguswamy To Direct The Film
- Can Atharvaa's 'Kanithan' Become The Next 'Thani Oruvan'? Hindi Actor Tarun Arora Thinks So!
Actress Catherine Tresa, who has been approached to play the leading lady in Udhayanidhi Stalin's yet-untitled upcoming Tamil film, is keen to be a part of the project despite being busy with four films.
"Even though she has two Telugu and two Tamil films in her kitty, she is keen to sign the project because she really loved the script. It's an out-and-out comic entertainer and Catherine is quite excited to sign the project," a source close to Catherine told IANS.
The makers haven't finalised the rest of the cast and only plan to go on the floors by this year-end.
"Since the project will take a few more months to take off, she hopes to relieve herself of one of her existing projects and join the team," the source said.
To be produced by Thenandal Films, the project will be helmed by Thalapathy, an erstwhile assistant of director Ponram.
Catherine was last seen on screen in this year's Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu.