- Kaala Box Office Collection: Second Only To Kabali In Telugu Speaking Regions!
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
Even as makers of superstar Rajinikanth's Kabali are taking their own time to release the official trailer of the much anticipated film, fans are coming up with their own version of trailers.
Though there are many such trailers available on the internet, this particular video, which has been designed by Realworks Studios, a start up which had earlier worked in Urumeen, has gathered more than 4 Lakh views and 3K likes on YouTube.
Founded by Sivaprasad Velyudham and JA Arunan, the studio is based in Coimbatore. Speaking to Times of India, Sivaprasad has said a casual conversation was where it all began.
"It was a casual conversation about reviving filmmaking in Coimbatore that led to the creation of the studio in 2009. We wanted to invest in people, who are passionate about filmmaking and hence, roped in freshers, who had similar ideas like us.
Though our work has been talked about, we wouldn't say that it's on par with companies abroad. But, it indeed is an experiment to be as good as them. We also want to emphasize that storytelling is possible using these mediums as well. We are contemplating doing a full-fledged movie as well," he has said.
Talking about the video that features Rajinikanth in an animated avatar, he has said, "we are a 13-member team that works out of a studio in Vadavalli in Coimbatore and it took us two weeks to wrap up this trailer. The idea was to just put it up online and tell Rajini fans that the film could look this way.
But we didn't expect such a huge reception for it. The delay in the film's official trailer also helped us grab more eyeballs. This trailer fulfilled the need for some 'Kabali' content during the brief lull."