- Kaala Box Office Collection: Second Only To Kabali In Telugu Speaking Regions!
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- 5 Top On-screen Looks Of Kaala Star Rajinikanth That Prove He Is More Experimental Than You Think
- Mersal Achieves Two Rare Feats!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala Overtakes Kabali!
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Thalaivar 161: This Rajinikanth-Pa.Ranjith Movie Will Start Rolling Soon
Superstar Rajinikanth's latest release Kabali is continuing its dream run at the box office. Well into its third week, the Pa Ranjith directorial is nearing the 700 Crore mark, when it comes to its total worldwide collections, it is said.
According to reports, Kabali, which was bankrolled by 'Kalaipuli' S Thanu, has so far collected a whopping 11 Crore rupees (approx) from its capital city Chennai alone.
Total Gross In Malaysia
The film has so far grossed a gigantic 20.3 Crore rupees (12.24M MYR) in Malaysia. Kabali is now the best box office performer for any Tamil movie in the country.
Fastest To 100
Kabali became the fastest South Indian movie to join the 100 Crore club. This record was earlier held by SS Rajamouli's Baahubali.
Fastest To 200
Yet again surpassing the record, which was so far held by Baahubali, the Rajinikanth-starrer became the fastest South Indian film to breach the 200 Crore mark.
Highest Grosser Overseas
Kabali is also the highest grosser for any South Indian movie in the overseas market. The film has so far collected a staggering 275 Crores from foreign countries.
Fastest To $1 Million
The Pa Ranjith directorial also became the fastest South Indian film to gross over a Million dollars in the United States. It had collected big from the premiere shows alone.
It is said that Rajinikanth earned a whopping 50 Crore rupees as his remuneration for the film. For Shankar's 2.o the superstar will reportedly earn around 45 Crores.
From the whole of Tamil Nadu, the film has amassed over 75 Crores, which is a record in the state. In other Indian states too, Kabali has performed well thus far, taking its overall tally to an impressive 220 Crore rupees.
"I will never forget these days in my life. This release (Kabali) has given me so much happiness. It has broken the collection records of Indian cinema in the last 100 years," producer Thanu had told a leading daily.
From its foreign markets, the gangster drama has reportedly minted nearly 275 Crores, with major contributions pouring in from USA, Malaysia, Japan and UK.
Since the film had done a pre-release business of over 200 Crores, the total profit of Kabali is said to be nearing 700 Crores.
Continue reading the story in the slides above: