- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
- REVEALED: Mohanlal's Role In Priyadarshan's Next
- IT’S CONFIRMED: Mohanlal-Priydarashan Movie Is On Cards!
Ace film-maker Priyadarshan's Tamil film Sila Samayangel (few moments) on AIDS Awareness has made it to the final round of selection for the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
An excited Priyadarshan told IANS that his film is one of the 10 films and the only one from India in the final round.
"From these 10, five will make it to the Golden Globes, and the film has been cleared for its global premiere by Golden Globes. The HFPA (Hollywood Foreign Press Association) screening will take place on October 6 at Beverly Hills at 7 PM at the Real D Screening Room," said Priyadarshan.
The film narrates the story of eight characters who arrive at a pathology lab at 9 AM to give their blood for an AIDS test and it ends at 5 PM when the results arrive.
Produced by Vijay and Ganesh, the lead actor in the film is popular South Indian star Prakash Raj.
Incidentally, this has come at a time when the hugely popular director's 24-year marriage with actress Lissy ended, soon after when his Onam release Oppam, starring Mohanlal turned out to be hit at the box office.