- Fans Of 'Saw' Invested In 'Sadhuram 2': Director Sumanth Radhakrishnan
- If 'Subramaniapuram' Had Been Sent To Film Festivals, It Would've Done Better Than My Films: Anurag
- Actress Ranya Rao Thinks Tamil Cinema Is The Best In Our Country?
- Nayantara's Friend Turns Leading Lady!
- Sshivada Nair Is Excited About Her Upcoming Films
- Angana Roy's Brush With Action & Ballet In '7 Naatkal'
"Change is the only constant," said a great mind once. And the same applies to everything including cinema. Evolution, in the past few years, has been fascinating to say the least and when it comes to movies, the advancement gets accentuated.
Keechaka Vadham, released in 1916, is the first silent South Indian movie. 100 years down the lane, the definition of cinema has changed some.
Today, we are able to translate human's deepest imagination onto the big screen; the true purpose of cinema has finally been achieved by mankind.
No wonder the evolution of cinema stands out among other evolutions this planet has witnessed over the years and it is only going to get better with each passing year.
Given the kind of technology we are blessed with in today's world, we should be able to achieve greater things in the field of cinema in the near future.